I don’t know if you guys have been paying attention to Lil B (I don’t know why you wouldn’t be) but this week he dropped a music video where he just raps about how he loves everyone and plays with a bunch of animals at a pet store
Lil B is your favourite rapper
ok WATCH THIS IMMEDIATELY if you want to see Lil B make friends with big snakes and then cry about how much he loves everyone (and unless youre afraid of snakes then i cannot understand why you wouldnt want to see that)
to follow up my last post
(hugs everyone on my dash who’s having a bad day today even though it’s not actually physically possible)
(whispers) hey. hey you. yes you. i am sorry you’re feeling down! i hope you feel better soon and i wish you the best of luck with everything coming your way because you’re a really lovely person and you deserve better than this mess and things will look up eventually, even if it seems impossible right now. you can get through this!!
[grabs you by shoulders, yes you!!! and yells!!!] NOW LISTEN TO ME GOOD PUNK!!! YOU!! ARE!!! A WONDERFUL!!! PERSON!!!! YES, YOU!!! I LOVE!!! YOU!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!!!! [runs awayyyyy]
ibuki wants to remind everyone that you don’t always have to be cheerful or force yourself to be when you aren’t!!!
sometimes that just isn’t possible, and ibuki knows that. ibuki knows that sometimes life is really hard, and things are really rough, and you can’t make yourself smile for yourself or anyone or anything else.
and that’s really okay!!!!
being sad now doesn’t mean you’re going to be sad forever, and it doesn’t mean things will never get easier. because they will!!! they weren’t always hard, and that’s why you think of them as hard now, so it’s just like super smooth chord progression to conclude that things are gonna get easier!!!
so sometimes just let yourself take a breather, and let yourself cry and be angry and hurt and upset, and work through it. don’t listen to people who tell you to always be happy, and always be smiling, because sometimes part of being truly happy is accepting that you won’t always be and that that’s healthy!!
think of your sad times as tempo changes in your big, giant song of you, and just let them happen and play through them the best you can!!!! ibuki has faith that all of you can jam out to it, no problem, and ibuki is always here to help you and back you up!!!!!
in the meantime, look for the things that make you happy! music, animals, books, tv, it doesn’t matter!!! there’s something that’s going to help, and ibuki will help you find it if need be, because you don’t have to do it alone and aren’t alone at all!!!
rock on!!!! ibuki’s cheering for you!!!!
ibuki OUT ★
1. Go to bed early. Some days are just bad days – and there’s nothing you can do to change circumstances and turn the day around. Remind yourself that there are better days as well, and tomorrow is a new day and a chance to start again.
2. Do something you enjoy. You may not be able to control what happens to you, but you can takes steps to improve the way you feel. When you’re having a bad day you need to make that extra effort to treat yourself well, and try and bolster yourself up.
3. Make a list of things you need to do. Planning what you’ll do to try and make things a bit better can give you a strong sense of being in control again. It may not sound like fun, but it can change the way you feel - so you’re less at the mercy of events, or other people.
4. Talk to someone who cares about your feelings. It often makes a difference to unburden on a friend. At least you’ll feel supported, and less stressed and overwhelmed.
5. Distract yourself. Try doing something that will take your mind off things. Often doing something practical can bring a sense of calm.
6. Try extra hard to be nice to other people. It will help to take your mind off your problems, and yourself. Plus, we tend to get back what we give out to other people (such as kindness, understanding, concern and empathy).
friendly reminder that I love you all and whatever you are having trouble with you will get through it!! everything will be okay, you can do it, you are all beautiful, kind, intelligent, talented people, and the difficulties of today will be far in the past before you know it. kisses everyone